22 May 2009

How can I not go back overseas???

Some days I wonder how long it will take me to go back overseas. Some days I remember how hard it was to be over there and I half tell the Lord that I'm not going back as a single woman. And then I'm gripped by a video like this and realize that it's worth the cost....it's worth my life. This is why I'm in nursing school, so that I can take care of the physical needs of those while I tell them of the One who takes care of their spiritual needs.

More and more I'm gripped with a sense of urgency. I don't know that the Lord will wait much longer before He comes back.

Lord Jesus, wait a while longer till more hear of Your glorious name. Don't let me grow complacent or distracted from the cause. Send more into the harvest.

Tears of the Saints from Acts1v8 on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment